Tuesday, July 14, 2015

BEETLE TRANSFER ALMOST FINISHED!

CLEANING A FŁESH EATING BEETLES HOME TAKES                                          TIME

After baiting bugs for a while it looks like I'm about done. Today's catch was down to mostly very small larvae. I am going to start house cleaning on the second colony next week.  I'll leave the traps in and try to get as many of the tiny ones as possible.

I really need to get some more meat for the crew..going to talk with two meat cutters.  Hopefully, that will get me what I need. The bug kids eat their dog chow fine but they love their meat.

 That's what you get for raising bugs that are carnivorous.


Just another problem facing anyone trying to raise these insects until you get enough stored flesh. However, even if you do have lots of wild game meat frozen, you will still need to provide some fatty meat to the bugs. Most do not do this but there are reasons why and some time I'll tell a little story that I have spent 2 years researching.

Enjoy the rest of the day and happy bugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment